Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster
Shinobi of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Sharingan (Uchiha Bloodline)
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm by Webmaster

» Byakugan (Hyuga Bloodline)
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:22 pm by Webmaster

» Kaguya Bloodline
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Webmaster

» Yamanaka Bloodline
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Akimichi Bloodline
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Nara Bloodline
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:14 pm by Webmaster

» Aburame Bloodline
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 pm by Webmaster

» Inuzuka Bloodline
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
Pet/Summon/Beast Template EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

Pet/Summon/Beast Template

2 posters

Go down

Pet/Summon/Beast Template Empty Pet/Summon/Beast Template

Post by Webmaster Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Pet System
Pets are different from your conventional summon. Though Shinobi tend to carry around a pet from the same family of animals from their Contracts, it is not unheard of that Shinobi have pets of different species. Pets can range from your usual cats and dogs or to something more exotic such as a tiger or even a goldfish. Shinobi use pets as combat companions or supporters to themselves. This means the pets themselves partake in battle. A prime example of this is the Inuzuka clan who employ their dogs in the art of War. Here on Ninja Way pets can be used in similar ways.

Rules:

• A pet Costs 4000 (Discounts vary) N.A.P.S.
  • One Player is limited to 1 Pet. Your alts will not get a Pet, unless an event rewards one.
  • A pet is limited to be Two Ranks below then their Owner. A B-rank Shinobi will only be allowed to have a C-rank or lower Pet. This naturally means no Pet will be above Elite A-Rank. And before you ask, yes, the pets rank automatically increase as your character's rank increases.
  • This rule however has two exceptions. The lowest Level a Pet is limited to is E-rank. An D-Rank shinobi can have an E-rank Pet and the Pet will remain such until the owner meets requirements to have a higher level Pet. This would typically begin when the character's Shinobi rank gets to Elite C-Rank or B-Rank.
  • The Second Exception to this rule is for a Clan or KKG. In the event of a clan or bloodline (such as the Inuzuka), players may have Pets that are of Equal Rank to themselves. Meaning a S-rank Shinobi may have an S-rank Pet.
  • Pets automatically Rank up with their Owners up until they are B-rank or Elite B-Rank. The last rank, A-Rank or Elite A-Rank will need to be Paid for (Price to be Decided when the time comes).
  • Special Clans such as Inuzuka will have Their Pets rank up with them until A-Rank or Elite A-Rank. S-Rank or Elite S-Rank will need to be Purchased.
  • Pets will have their own small Chakra pool and are limited to ninjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu for specialties. Only one.
  • Pets are subject to death and recovery system.
  • Each Pet may have 1 Element Only. Pets will only gain an Element Once their owner is at least C-Rank.

Pet/Summon/Beast Template
Use this template when creating your summon, pet, or beasts for the bestiary
Name: (Name of your Pet or summon)
Species: (What species is the creature? e.g Is it a dog, cat, snake, bird, etc.)
Appearance:(What does your it look like? At least one detailed paragraph. Picture is optional but put it in spoilers.)
Personality: (How does your it act? What are their likes and dislikes? Etc. At least one detailed paragraph. Don't skimp on the details.)
Element:(Is your creatures element?)
-Class: (Summon, Pet, or Wild Beast)
Origin: (Where did they come from? If its a pet or summon, how did you meet them? If its a pet or summon, how did the bond form?)

Code:

[size=18][b]Name[/b]:[/size] [i](Name of your Pet or summon)[/i]
[b][size=18]Age[/size][/b]: [i](Age of your Pet or summon)[/i]
[b][size=18]Species[/size][/b]: [i](What species is the creature? e.g Is it a dog, cat, snake, bird, etc.)[/i]
[b][size=18]Appearance[/size][/b]:[i](What does your it look like? At least one detailed paragraph. Picture is optional but put it in spoilers.)[/i]
[b][size=18]Personality[/size][/b]: [i](How does your it act? What are their likes and dislikes? Etc. At least one detailed paragraph. Don't skimp on the details.)[/i]
[b][size=18]Rank[/size][/b]: [i](Rank of your summon/Pet.)[/i]
[b][size=18]Element[/size][/b]:[i](Is your creatures element?)[/i]
-[b][size=18]Class:[/size][/b] [i] (Summon, Pet, or Wild Beast)
Origin: (Where did they come from? If its a pet or summon, how did you meet them? If its a pet or summon, how did the bond form?)

Last edited by Webmaster on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

Snake

https://shinobioflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pet/Summon/Beast Template Empty Re: Pet/Summon/Beast Template

Post by Bastian Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:16 am

Updated.
Bastian