Shinobi of Lore
Society is on edge with the wrappings of peace slowly unraveling between the countires. Join a world of myth and legend. Join Shinobi of Lore.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Speed Guide
Mon May 22, 2017 8:42 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

» TEMPEST HARBOR[JCINK]
Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 am by Guest

» Jeweled Seas!
Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:20 am by Guest

» A late-night drunk tavern thread
Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:12 am by Bastian

» Jutsu system (thoughts?)
Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:39 pm by Webmaster

» Daily Missions for All
Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:14 am by Bastian

» Prelude to Whatever (Open Thread)
Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:53 am by Bastian

» Hisashi (Update Sheet)
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:36 pm by Hisashi

Waddup Doe

Go down

Waddup Doe

Post by Bastian on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:44 am

Yo I finally got my new work schedule, so I will be getting back to work tomorrow. If any of you are interested in a job on the site, now is the time to speak. If any of you have suggestions for the site, by all means toss em up.

Whats in the works

~Still tweaking/updating the Combat System
~NPC Creation (Daimyo, major/minor figures, ect.)
~Custom Bijuu
~Canon Bloodline creation
~Advertising Event
~Site-wide Event

While there is more, these are the ones I am most focused on getting done. If you wish to assist then by all means go for it, just give me a sample first before you do the whole thing. Rp wise the site is ready, if your intentions are non combat related, the combat system is the first thing I intend to do before moving on to anything else. As I said before, if you suggestions lets hear them since this is the best time to do it.
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Waddup Doe

Post by Kuja on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:02 pm

I'm interested in a job lol
Kuja

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:14 am

Lol your hired bro. I finished up the Combat system so the site is fight ready, though I am sure it will get some updates once things get going. Gonna need daimyo npc for each country, and I gave you staff rights so you can view the staff board. The custom bijuu are there, just haven't made the details for them (powers, attitude, ect). You can anything you want in regards to creation of the daimyo and any other important npc figures you want to make. However custom bijuu will have to be ran by me in regards to the ability/powers they possess.
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian on Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:15 am

Bumping. If your looking for little old me, I am typically not here early in the day though i may pop in now and again. As you can guess application wont be checked by me until that time. Feel free to bother other @'s though lol
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down