Shinobi of Lore
Society is on edge with the wrappings of peace slowly unraveling between the countires. Join a world of myth and legend. Join Shinobi of Lore.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Speed Guide
Mon May 22, 2017 8:42 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

» TEMPEST HARBOR[JCINK]
Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 am by Guest

» Jeweled Seas!
Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:20 am by Guest

» A late-night drunk tavern thread
Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:12 am by Bastian

» Jutsu system (thoughts?)
Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:39 pm by Webmaster

» Daily Missions for All
Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:14 am by Bastian

» Prelude to Whatever (Open Thread)
Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:53 am by Bastian

» Hisashi (Update Sheet)
Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:36 pm by Hisashi

Shōton Kesshō Bloodline

Go down

Shōton Kesshō Bloodline

Post by Elendril on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Name: Shōton Kesshō

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Description:
Hair & Eyes: Those of the Kessho clan tend to always have dark blue hair and blue eyes. This is because this is a very big trait to the Kessho clan. And very few members of the clan are born without having dark blue hair or eyes. And those born without the dark hair or blue eyes are said to be very special to the clan.

Weaponry: Most members of the Kessho clan tend to have the weaponry spec, as the clans abilities tend to go very well with the abilities of weaponry. And since the clans abilities are very good for weaponry users, a lot of members of the clans tend to take weaponry as there sub or main spec.

Earth Element: Those of the Kessho clan all have earth as their main element. This is not known why but said to be because the Earth release goes with Crystal release. As crystal release is possible just a very advanced version of Earth release.

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Ability:
Shōton (Crystal Release) The Crystal Release is a rare and specialized field of elemental ninjutsu that can create crystal as well as manipulate already-existing crystals and crystalline structures. It is assumed that this advanced element is the product of both the mixture of Doton and Raiton chakra types. Crystal Release can crystallize any substance, thus, earth, water, and wood techniques are useless against it. Using crystal ninjutsu, the user can crystallize any physical material and even the moisture in the air around them, turning them into a weapon. In the case of human targets, Crystal Release can solidify its targets down to the cellular level, imprisoning and even killing the victim should the crystal ever be struck, reducing the mass of crystal and the victim down to crystalline dust.

The only apparent weakness of the Crystal Release is that it cannot crystallize either raw energy or chakra as they have no physical mass to crystallize, allowing a person with either energy-based jutsu, such lightning, fire, wind, or good chakra control to properly counter it. Crystal Release is also susceptible to a specific sound wave frequency; because crystal requires a very precise build-up of molecules, the proper sound waves can break down the build-up before the crystal can properly form.
Elendril

Rat

Back to top Go down

Re: Shōton Kesshō Bloodline

Post by Bastian on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Crystal Release can crystallize any substance, thus, earth, water, and wood techniques are useless against it.
~As a rule of thumb, higher ranked jutsu can overpower your crystal rank jutsu. Meaning an S-Rank Wood, Earth, or Water jutsu would not be effected if your own crystal jutsu used to crystallize stuff is lower ranked.

Using crystal ninjutsu, the user can crystallize any physical material and even the moisture in the air around them, turning them into a weapon.
~I know you wont try anything ridiculous, but this is for peeps who may join decide to use your bloodline later on. This is ability will need to be in jutsu format at all times.

In the case of human targets, Crystal Release can solidify its targets down to the cellular level, imprisoning and even killing the victim should the crystal ever be struck, reducing the mass of crystal and the victim down to crystalline dust.
~This particular one must only involve dead or unconscious humans only (this is particularly aimed at PC Characters and strong NPC characters).

This last bit is a minor fix. Please replace the word "clan" with "bloodline". I don't want to confuse new people as to the difference.
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:27 pm

1 - KEKKEI GENKAI DESCRIPTION;

There does not appear to have any serious issues with the kekkei genkai; though I'll pester you about some of the finer details - mostly oddities found within grammar or failure to explain things. For example; "tend to always" is a rather strange way to express 'usually' - seeing as always is... always; thus an oxymoron occurs. You then proceed to label those without such features as special within the clan, though fail to mention as to why, hence I request that you add why.

" tend to take weaponry as there sub or main spec." the bolded word should be "their".

"This is not known why but said to be because the Earth release goes with Crystal release. As crystal release is possible just a very advanced version of Earth release." The sentence structure requires some minor revision - most notably the bolded parts ruin reading fluidly.

Overall, during this particular segment, it seems as if you prematurely place down a period, when a comma or a semi-colon would fare better as an option.

2 - KEKKEI GENKAI;

Throughout the description that you have given, you have made mentions such as: "it is assumed that", "the only apparent". As the creator of the advanced elemental release, you should avoid such vague descriptors and specifically state such things; seeing as it is you whom decides what it constitutes in terms of base elements, how it works, how it doesn't work, etc - baring in mind the opinions of staff.

Though the only real issue I have with this particular segment, lies within your two choices of what elements make-up the crystal release. Earth is an obvious choice, however lightning is an odd choice from what I would personally use instead: Yin. Yin is canonically known to represent "imagination", which can serve as an explanation as to how one may manipulate traditional earth chakra to possess the unique characteristics and - I imagine precise - spatial geometry which differs from ordinary rock.
Naomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril on Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 pm

I honestly just posted this as it is a Cannon release, and no Crystal release in the Naruto world is just and Advance of Earth it has nothing to do with lightning.
Elendril

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:13 am

Canon or not, still has to fit into the systems we have. SO are you editing or scrapping?
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:01 pm

It fits she is only complaining about grammer and then that she does not agree that earth is the only way for lightning and that i should of took in consideration of the staff before making it which seems pointless to me in the factt hat this is the cannon way of the clan
Elendril

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Bastian wrote:
Crystal Release can crystallize any substance, thus, earth, water, and wood techniques are useless against it.
~As a rule of thumb, higher ranked jutsu can overpower your crystal rank jutsu. Meaning an S-Rank Wood, Earth, or Water jutsu would not be effected if your own crystal jutsu used to crystallize stuff is lower ranked.

Using crystal ninjutsu, the user can crystallize any physical material and even the moisture in the air around them, turning them into a weapon.
~I know you wont try anything ridiculous, but this is for peeps who may join decide to use your bloodline later on. This is ability will need to be in jutsu format at all times.

In the case of human targets, Crystal Release can solidify its targets down to the cellular level, imprisoning and even killing the victim should the crystal ever be struck, reducing the mass of crystal and the victim down to crystalline dust.
~This particular one must only involve dead or unconscious humans only (this is particularly aimed at PC Characters and strong NPC characters).

This last bit is a minor fix. Please replace the word "clan" with "bloodline". I don't want to confuse new people as to the difference.
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum