Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster
Shinobi of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Sharingan (Uchiha Bloodline)
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm by Webmaster

» Byakugan (Hyuga Bloodline)
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:22 pm by Webmaster

» Kaguya Bloodline
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Webmaster

» Yamanaka Bloodline
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Akimichi Bloodline
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Nara Bloodline
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:14 pm by Webmaster

» Aburame Bloodline
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 pm by Webmaster

» Inuzuka Bloodline
Character Update Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
Character Update Template EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

Character Update Template

Go down

Character Update Template Empty Character Update Template

Post by Webmaster Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:04 am

Account Name: (Provide the account name this character was created on.)
Character Name: (Provide character's full name.)
Character Application: (Please provide a link to your approved character application.)
Clan: (If this character is apart of a clan then provide the clans name. If not then simply put N/A.)
Bloodline/KKG: (If this character possess a KKG or a Bloodline Technique provide the name here.)
Element(s): (What element does this character possess?)
Rank: (What is this character's current rank? Be sure to check the Rank Guide to see if you gain anything extra for your rank.)

Photo ID:
Insert Image

Combat Style
(List the combat skill your character possesses, as well as, his skill level in these area of expertise.)

Ryo
(Put your total amount of ryo here.)

Jutsu
(List all of your acquired jutsu here. Remember when adding new jutsu you still require a staff stamp of approval.)
Weapons/Equipment
(All custom made, limited, or default weapons are listed here. Be sure to view the Weapon System to see how many tools you are able to possess. Be aware that what you place will be your default tools that replenishes every thread. You will not be allowed to switch them around. )

Item Inventory
(Special items and notes can be placed here. All items in the inventory are considered locked away. This means that unless it brought into battle it cannot be looted or stolen. )

Role-playing Mode
Here on Ninja Way, we encourage all different sorts of RPing, from an emphasis on development through combat, to being more interested with the social aspect of RPing. For this, we have to different styles that you can choose upon creating your character to satisfy both styles.

Rp Mode:

Link to Approved/Update Log
(All approved jutsu, weapons, items, or IC threads where anything tangible is acquired should be listed here. Tedious, yes, but it makes staff work much easier and faster. We appreciate the cooperation. Also include links to threads where you received Ryo through Word Count. )
Code:

[b][u][i][size=18]Account Name[/size]:[/i][/u][/b] (Provide the account name this character was created on.)
[b][u][i][size=18]Character Name[/size]:[/i][/u][/b] (Provide character's full name.)
[b][u][i][size=18]Character Application[/size]:[/i][/u][/b] (Please provide a link to your approved character application.)
[b][u][i][size=18]Clan[/size]:[/i][/u][/b] (If this character is apart of a clan then provide the clans name. If not then simply put N/A.)
[b][u][i][size=18]Bloodline/KKG[/size]:[/i][/u][/b] (If this character possess a KKG or a Bloodline Technique provide the name here.)
[b][u][i][size=18]Element[/size](s):[/i][/u][/b] (What element does this character possess?)
[b][u][i][size=18]Rank[/size]:[/i][/u][/b] (What is this character's current rank?)

[center]
[spoiler=Photo ID]Insert Image Here[/spoiler]

[b][u][i][size=18]Specialty[/size][/i][/u][/b]
(List the specialties your character possesses, as well as, his skill level in these area of expertise.)

[b][u][i][size=18]Jutsu[/size][/i][/u][/b]
(List all of your acquired jutsu here. Remember when adding new jutsu you still require a staff stamp of approval.)

[b][u][i][size=18]Ryo[/size][/i][/u][/b]
(Put your total amount of ryo here.)

[b][u][i][size=18]Weapons/Equipment[/size][/i][/u][/b]
(All custom made, limited, or default weapons are listed here.)

[b][u][i][size=18]Item Inventory[/size][/i][/u][/b]
(Special items, notes, even ryo can be placed here. All items in the inventory are considered locked away. Be sure to check the inventory rules for more details.)

[B][u][I][size=18]Role-playing Mode[/size][/I][/u][/b]
Here on Ninja Way, we encourage all different sorts of RPing, from an emphasis on development through combat, to being more interested with the social aspect of RPing. For this, we have to different styles that you can choose upon creating your character to satisfy both styles.

[Spoiler=Rp Mode][b]Safe Mode:[/b] This mode allows for character development with complete safety and no fear for your character. In this you cannot be killed or grievously disfigured (loss of body parts), and have the freedom to make private threads with other people. Of course, if you attempt to kill someone, with both OOC intent or IC intent, this immunity to death will be revoked, and your character will be vulnerable for the rest of the thread. The immunity may also be revoked in certain events that you participate in. There are of course penalties to these rules, in order to ensure that one doesn’t become as strong as someone on Combat Mode. These can include certain powerful kekkai genkai being locked off, as well as your character not being able to advance past a Elite C-Ranked shinobi’s level, and have to start at D-Rank. Those that decide to go from Safe Mode to Unsafe Mode cannot change back, however, transferring to unsafe mode from safe mode costs 1500 N.A.P.S.

[b]Unsafe Mode:[/b] This is for people more interested in writing out some of the more gritty experiences of the shinobi, such as combat, and the very real possibility of ambush and death at any moment. In this mode, your character can be killed and grievously disfigured (loss of body parts), at any and all times. This comes with the added effect that you cannot create a private thread under any circumstances, and an enemy could very well invade all of your threads. However, this opens certain doors for you, such as being advance as far as possible, all kekkai genkai being open (this doesn’t mean you can automatically get a powerful kekkai genkai, just that the door is open to you.)

[/spoiler]

[u][i][size=16]Link to Approved/Update Log[/size][/i][/u]
(All approved jutsu, weapons, items, or IC threads where anything tangible is acquired should be listed here. Tedious, yes, but it makes staff work much easier and faster. We appreciate the cooperation. Also include links to threads where you received Ryo through Word Count.)

[/center]

Last edited by Webmaster on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

Snake

https://shinobioflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Update Template Empty Re: Character Update Template

Post by Webmaster Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Updated