Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster
Shinobi of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Sharingan (Uchiha Bloodline)
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm by Webmaster

» Byakugan (Hyuga Bloodline)
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:22 pm by Webmaster

» Kaguya Bloodline
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Webmaster

» Yamanaka Bloodline
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Akimichi Bloodline
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Nara Bloodline
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:14 pm by Webmaster

» Aburame Bloodline
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 pm by Webmaster

» Inuzuka Bloodline
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
Kouga Bloodline  EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

Kouga Bloodline

3 posters

Go down

Kouga Bloodline  Empty Kouga Bloodline

Post by Bastian Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:24 am

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Name
Kouga Manjidani Bloodline
Bloodline Requirements: 
Doton + Fuuton
Requires Owner Permission

Bloodline History
Click Me:

Bloodline Description
In terms of physical characteristics, this clan doesn't have any major features that stand out. For the most part they come in a variety of features, all of which depends on the parents features. More often than not, the boys will almost always favor the fathers while the daughters will favor the mother. What is noticeable, only to those that spend or spent extended time with a member, is that the clan ages much more slowly than the average person. The average Kouga is able to live to see 120 years of age, due in most part to their diet and strict enforcing of it. Due to the fact that most foods actually cause the body to give off small odors, the Kouga go to extreme lengths to eat certain foods that prevent this. This combined with the bloodlines strict training regiment, enforced upon children at young ages regardless off occupation, have accumulated into the longer span of life for those of the bloodline.

In terms of beliefs the Kouga worship their ancestors and will often show reverence to the acts they committed in life rather than just the person. Those that have achieved glory and honor in the name of the bloodline are committed to join the ancestors in death. This is considered the highest honor one can achieve amongst the bloodline. For them it is their equivalent of reaching Godhood, in a manner of speaking. For they will quickly tell you that nothing living can be a god, thus no man or woman is truly immortal. This very manner of thinking gives way to their fearless ways. This is simply based on the fact that anything living can and will die.

Despite their rather aggressive nature to an outsider observing, the Kouga are always dedicated to growth on a personal level as well. Most Kouga are groomed to always put the need of the lineage above themselves. As apart of a community, those of the Kouga bloodline are always proactive when it comes to development. Believing that a united force focused on a common goal can achieve more and shorter time span, they learn to work well with other shinobi; even those who come from an entirely different bloodline. 

Kouga do not look down on others based on their lineage. Rather they typically judge the individual by their actions and rarely if ever condemn a group for the mistakes of one. 

Traditionalists at heart, the Kouga pride themselves on maintaining their way of life. While they do seek to elevate the bloodline to legendary prominence, their approach is one of patience. Rarely, if ever, will they toss aside their beliefs and those that do are ultimately viewed as a cyst on the bloodline's name. Such individuals are punished by removing of the eyes, hands, and feet. The lost limbs and eyes are sacrificed to the Kouga ancestors. Only then do the dishonored Kouga gain forgiveness for their deeds.

Kekkai Genkai/Bloodline Ability
A bloodline release formed a combination of Wind and Earth. Quake release allows the user to create a variety of shock-waves originating from the self. When used in taijutsu, the user can dramatically increase the range and destructive power of individual blows; when used in ninjutsu, the result is a number of destructive techniques that transcend all physical medium; effecting water, earth and air. Though it has much potential, the majority of Quake release techniques are based on supplementary boosts to techniques already known. When these attacks are used, much like wind, the trajectory of the shock-waves are seen by the displacement of particles in the air, making them somewhat visible as white fluctuation.

Most shock-waves are able to neutralize if not over power other techniques; bringing life to the saying "a good defense is a great offense", by countering blow for blow, one can stop attacks dead in their tracks by stripping them of their momentum. Not only that but the shock-waves by pass defenses; the waves moving through physical medium and causing massive internal damage with even the most basic of hits. The use of this ability relies greatly on the amount of chakra put forth into the jutsu that utilizes the ability. While weaker against have a higher chance of being reduced (in terms of the force of physical attack), strong attacks may find the physical force behind their attack is reduced rather than negated. In addition to this, because the ability allows the use of vibration emission and manipulation, when striking a target the user is capable of increase the force of his/her physical attacks. None of the bloodlines abilities are capable of being used without the use of jutsu (basically free-hand manipulation is a no).

This technique has supremacy over the two physical mediums of wind and earth, in which it can penetrate and repel with a technique of equal strength (as an advantage, equal techniques go to the technique with an advantage). However, both fire, lightning won't be averted by the shock-waves, as if the two don't at all affect one another when they interact. Water and Wind are fundamentally neutral. Thus, a battle between lightning/fire and quake becomes one of offense.

+Vibration Emmision/Manipulation
+Slower Aging
-Despite having both Fuuton & Doton the Advance Element, Jishin, is available.
-Despite Aging more slower than average people they are still susceptible to all forms of death like any other person (old age simply takes a while).

Last edited by Bastian on Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kouga Bloodline  Empty Re: Kouga Bloodline

Post by Hime Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 pm

This is my 3rd Post now lol.

I wouldn't agree to Lightning + Earth being what you tried to achieve here. I feel that Earth and Wind would be more logical approach. Truth be told As a Higher form of Earth Release is what I would ideally want from this.... But you want to also use pressured air vibrations hence the WIND + LIGHTNING. I also have some misgivings about you splitting atomic bonds for various uses. Cutting + Nuking Etc.

Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:22 am

Thank you Smile Edited.
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:17 am

What were the edits that you made?
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:19 am

o.o You asked me to replace lightning with wind? I did.
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Despite having both Raiton & Doton the Advance Element, Shinton, is available.

Its still there haha
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Literally the only one i missed >.>
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Most shock-waves are able to neutralize if not over power other techniques; bringing life to the saying "a good defense is a great offense", by countering blow for blow, one can stop attacks dead in their tracks by stripping them of their momentum. Not only that but the shock-waves by pass defenses; the waves moving through physical medium and causing massive internal damage with even the most basic of hits.

This Part here, we will need to talk about this in-depth. As at this point its complete negation as well as going through forms of defense. Can't have that.
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:28 pm

Well I didnt bother with to much major detail since the bloodline all require jutsu to use any aspect of the ability. Thus I figure a more indepth description could be saved for that. Naturally I wouldn't be able to negate a S rank attack, but lessening the damage is kinda the main point of this. As far as breaching the defenses of opponents, it involves actually making contact first. The magnitude of the punch basically will depend on the amount of chakra is put forth.

That said I added in some details I hope helps. I really dont feel like making jutsu just yet, but if i have to i will i suppose.
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:28 pm

I'll approve this for now but we will grade this close on the Jutsu side as theorizing only here will not get us anywhere.
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 pm

Agreed. I will be posting the jutsu in a few.
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vance King Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:14 am

Yoink, this my shit now
Vance King
Vance King

Back to top Go down