Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster
Shinobi of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Sharingan (Uchiha Bloodline)
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm by Webmaster

» Byakugan (Hyuga Bloodline)
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:22 pm by Webmaster

» Kaguya Bloodline
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Webmaster

» Yamanaka Bloodline
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Akimichi Bloodline
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Nara Bloodline
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:14 pm by Webmaster

» Aburame Bloodline
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 pm by Webmaster

» Inuzuka Bloodline
@Bastian.. EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
@Bastian.. EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

@Bastian..

4 posters

Go down

@Bastian.. Empty @Bastian..

Post by Kuja Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:34 am

You remember me, bish?

It's shun/avon/kuja idk what else I went by back in the day on that avatar site.

But I finally got some naruto rp'ing experience and I just wanted to pop in to say what's up.

You got a place for me here? Very Happy

P.S. Where's Jet, Pendo, etc. thesedays?
Kuja
Kuja

Back to top Go down

@Bastian.. Empty Re: @Bastian..

Post by Webmaster Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:03 am

Lmao wow avon showed up. Wats up bro
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

Snake

https://shinobioflore.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:10 am

Right? It took me long enough lmaooo

Nothing much tho man, I've been on this one naruto site lately cuz I just got back into rp'ing and it got me thinking about yall haha.

So what's up with this site, how's activity?
Kuja
Kuja

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:55 pm

wel pendo is around still, elen is too. Jetty is iffy, but i am sure if i hit him up he will log on. mostly the site is moving in slow motion while me and a staffer do a last check over the systems. its open to applications tho
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Eh, yeah im here somewhat , waiting for things to get started.
Elendril
Elendril

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:08 pm

peeps can rp here now. i just havent gone out the way to advertise. fight wise tho, its gonna take a bit of time to get the rules fair to all. and make the transition from stat based to word based rping easier. if you want you can look it over and tell me what yu think. its mostly done, just tweaking whats there to make sense and plug up the loopholes
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:55 pm

If you need help with any stuff, I've got your back. Whether that be making clans, jutsu, rules, idk anything I guess. I've been checking out the rules and stuff in the meantime.

I'll try to study up more on it and give you some better feedback
Kuja
Kuja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:16 pm

" For example, if a Tier 3 Strength taijutsu user lands a punch on a Elite B-Rank shinobi then the force of the Tier 3 strength is subtracted by the Elite B-Rank's Tier 4 durability. This would reduce the damage of the attack from the Tier 3 strength to 1 Tier Strength (4 - 3 = 1)."

This doesn't really explain how the character's health would be affected, unless it's just Health minus the resulting damage.

For the speeds it might be useful if you include some degree of units. Otherwise it kinda creates a loophole in itself by just comparing the speeds to Rock Lee's and Might Gai's speeds based off of canon timeline. Coming up with some ranges for speeds might be able to reduce the room for debate for that. Also, does this exclude acceleration and deceleration speeds?

I love the fact that there's an awareness stat. It's really interesting to me that seems to scale well as sort of a reaction time based on speeds. However, I think it would be cool to include more things that awareness can pick up on such as stealth users, hints in conversations, things outside of the normal happening, traps, etc.

Also, does jutsu damage scale based off of the damage stat? If so, it's not really defined in the description.

Also are there any caps on the quantity of jutsu that a shinobi can have?

This last thing may just be an organizational one but why is there a sharingan system? To me, it would just make more sense if it were outlined within the kkg portion of the Uchiha Clan's page when it is created.

I hope I didn't step on any toes, I'm just giving my 2 cents lol
Kuja
Kuja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Also, is there a reason why the character template doesn't really ask what the character's starting tiers/jutsu/elements/specialty/clans/kkg are?
Kuja
Kuja

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:52 pm

All that stuff will be put in your character Update section. Since you are going to constantly update your character sheet which will hold all of that information so its no real need to have it in the app. And it makes it easier since you can casual RP once your App is approved though you cant do combat till your update is done
Elendril
Elendril

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuja Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:13 am

Gotcha, I just didn't know if it had to be approved in the first place upon registering a character.

Thanks dawg
Kuja
Kuja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down