Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster
Shinobi of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Sharingan (Uchiha Bloodline)
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm by Webmaster

» Byakugan (Hyuga Bloodline)
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:22 pm by Webmaster

» Kaguya Bloodline
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Webmaster

» Yamanaka Bloodline
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Akimichi Bloodline
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Nara Bloodline
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:14 pm by Webmaster

» Aburame Bloodline
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 pm by Webmaster

» Inuzuka Bloodline
Moblie Template EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
Moblie Template EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

Moblie Template

+2
Mana
Pac Man
6 posters

Go down

Moblie Template Empty Moblie Template

Post by Pac Man Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Can you guys chage the mobile template. I use a tablet and right now I'm using flash fox but the browsers is full of Ads. I was wondering if you can change the moblie template so I can log in and switch to desk top. because i can not log in either. I'm not sure if anyone else is using it.
Pac Man
Pac Man

Back to top Go down

Moblie Template Empty Re: Moblie Template

Post by Mana Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Yeah, I found the same problem while I was trying to log in at school. Thanks for bringing it up, I'll tell the other staff members.
Mana
Mana

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:55 pm

No idea how but If you go to your phone settings while on the page you can request the desktop version from your phone. I do this all the time so Im positive that it will work. Everything wont be perfect, gotta deal sometimes. We'll get to that eventually though. And no Im not letting anyone get panel access, dont ask lol
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pac Man Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:04 am

Tanks Bastain that works.
Pac Man
Pac Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:47 pm

It dun work, I visit here, no drop down menu at all, can't even log in.

Haine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:55 pm

The site has a Domain Link and the Normal URL forumotion Link. I dont know the Domain Link but maybe its the difference between the 2? or maybe the mobile browser you use?
Hime
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:23 pm

iphone 6S plus

Works on like a butt tons of other sites

Haine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastian Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:38 pm

Bastian wrote:No idea how but If you go to your phone settings while on the page you can request the desktop version from your phone. I do this all the time so Im positive that it will work. Everything wont be perfect, gotta deal sometimes. We'll get to that eventually though. And no Im not letting anyone get panel access, dont ask lol

all phones can request this. bring up your phone settings while your on the page.
Bastian
Bastian
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:06 am

Actually i cant request it on my iphone
Elendril
Elendril

Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Haine Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:41 am

Short answer, on apple products, click the button to bookmark it, and scroll over to find request desktop version, this wont save, and will have to be done repeatidly each time the app closes and clears if cache, whatever you set it to do

Haine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down